Best sports and fitness deals with top discounts!
- Warm up timings – Your warm up time needs to be increased compared to what it was in the summers. Add 15-20 minutes more to your warm up aerobics.
- Water Consumption and liquid intakes – Drink not more than 2 glasses of water half an hour before you start jogging or running. Take small slips of water at intervals.
- Stretching – You need to put in more effort for stretching workouts.
- Warm showers – Warm showers are most recommended as they keep the body more flexible.
- Lower Carbohydrates – A lower carbohydrate higher protein diet proves best results especially in this season.
- Weight lifting – A strenuous weight lifting plan should be avoided and lessened to 50% and more time should be given to stretching.
- Fibrous-diet – Fruits, vegetables, fresh juice consumption should be maintained.
- Pushups and sit-ups – Pushups and sit-ups should be continued the way you were doing in the summers.
- Timings – The overall timings should be reduced compared to the summer timings.
- General diet – dairy product consumption should be increased which includes yogurt, cheese and milk.
You may also like to buy from these:
Get $10 off All Orders worth $100 or more + Free Shipping! From Overton’s Water sports equipment, marine electronics, and boat accessories.
Latest posts by Marcus Gearhart (see all)
- The latest winter collection and coupons from Surfdome are just awesome! - January 17, 2017
- DIY Father’s Day gift ideas - May 27, 2016
- 5 awesome books to read this summer - May 25, 2016