What is the first thing you do to your skin when you get up at morning? It has to be cleansing for sure. The skin care can be a real headache! We must take into account several different aspects before we can decide which are suitable. When you choose cleaning products and skin care, those who agree with others does not necessarily suit you. Initially you should know all about the skin.
The skin, the shield:
- The skin is the largest organ of the body.
- Taking its care not only helps its appearance, but also to keep us healthy by preventing irritation, injury and infiltration of germs.
- The skin also acts as a protective barrier against environmental stresses such as changes in temperature, wind, sun and pollutants.
- Cleaning, toning, moisturizing and, above all, protect from sunlight are essential practices to its health and appearance.
Why clean your skin?
It is because even if they are not seen, there are many impurities that settle on our skin in the morning. First because of the intense activity that occurs in our skin while we sleep: the result is always the waste, dead cells that prevent our skin to breathe.
Know your skin type
Talk to your beauty consultant. Get it checked. It will help your research because you will avoid errors.
Determine your concern
Whether the signs of aging, pigmentation spots, hydration, firmness loss, excess oil, brightness, there is something for you. So be aware of what you want to improve or prevent choose accordingly.
Acknowledge the ingredients
For specific problems, you should locate some special ingredients.
- For dry skin: you look for oils: coconut, almond, argan, and others, or hyaluronic acid
- For aging skin: vegetable oils are great, the AHAs and BHAs, vitamin A that promotes the natural production of collagen are too.
- For oily skin: it is the pomegranate that fights acne with its anti-inflammatory properties, or salicylic acid, highly effective against pimples and clogged pores.
- For sensitive / inflamed skin: the cucumber and rose water are your best friends! Not to mention chamomile and aloe.
To properly care for your skin, start with healthy habits that protect it from external and internal components.
- Drink plenty of water to keep your skin well hydrated.
- Eat well-balanced meals.
- Protect your skin from harmful sun rays.
- Follow an effective program for skin care.
Taking care of your skin properly can however seem easier said than done! Just choose the right care at the right time! Looking for online beauty range that suits all skin types? Skin B5, Carols Daughter, Sibu Beauty, Beauty Encounter at Online Coupon Island offers exclusive discounts and more. Happy skin care!
Latest posts by John Smith (see all)
- Branded + Frugal Mother’s Day Gift Items - May 9, 2017
- Top Three Sunglasses Stores on Online Coupon Island ! - April 28, 2017
- NFL Coupons That Will Blow Your Mind - April 24, 2017