Beauty / October 27, 2014 / By John Smith
The Health Of The Skin Is Associated With A Healthy Lifestyle
- The skin is the largest organ of the body.
- Taking its care not only helps its appearance, but also to keep us healthy by preventing irritation, injury and infiltration of germs.
- The skin also acts as a protective barrier against environmental stresses such as changes in temperature, wind, sun and pollutants.
- Cleaning, toning, moisturizing and, above all, protect from sunlight are essential practices to its health and appearance.
Why clean your skin?It is because even if they are not seen, there are many impurities that settle on our skin in the morning. First because of the intense activity that occurs in our skin while we sleep: the result is always the waste, dead cells that prevent our skin to breathe. Know your skin type Talk to your beauty consultant. Get it checked. It will help your research because you will avoid errors. Determine your concern Whether the signs of aging, pigmentation spots, hydration, firmness loss, excess oil, brightness, there is something for you. So be aware of what you want to improve or prevent choose accordingly. Acknowledge the ingredients For specific problems, you should locate some special ingredients.
- For dry skin: you look for oils: coconut, almond, argan, and others, or hyaluronic acid
- For aging skin: vegetable oils are great, the AHAs and BHAs, vitamin A that promotes the natural production of collagen are too.
- For oily skin: it is the pomegranate that fights acne with its anti-inflammatory properties, or salicylic acid, highly effective against pimples and clogged pores.
- For sensitive / inflamed skin: the cucumber and rose water are your best friends! Not to mention chamomile and aloe.
- Drink plenty of water to keep your skin well hydrated.
- Eat well-balanced meals.
- Protect your skin from harmful sun rays.
- Follow an effective program for skin care.
Subscribe to get latest news, notification and more infomation discount