Events / October 15, 2015 / By Sandy Logan
5 best ways to make your home look fresher this Christmas
Deals that save you big money – Make the most!
At this time of the year home improvement plans generally don’t work out as people generally go into a lot of details. The wise approach to home improvement is all about making a checklist for all necessary things that need to be done and alongside the expected time to finish each task.
In most DIY home improvement plans that are started late we do fall prey to the most expensive ideas and end-up paying a fortune to make our home look good.
How to go about it?
- Do not go for a repaint plan – If paint is required in specific areas paint only where necessary.
- Opt for stain removers – They really work well and let you save more $$$.
- Buy Homeware, Bed and Bath items – Do not overdo buy where they’re needed the most.
- Dining room and living room – Buy more dining room and living room items as guests and family members would be spending more time in these rooms.
- Lighting – Remember new lighting can really light up your home so go for some fancy lighting plans.
You may also like:
Latest posts by Sandy Logan (see all)
- ASOS has the most refreshing active wear collection - January 24, 2017
- Unusual gift ideas for new grads, and savings worthy coupon codes - June 23, 2016
- OCI is loaded with Mother’s Day Offers - April 25, 2016
Subscribe to get latest news, notification and more infomation discount
About Online Coupon Island
Online Coupon Island is the one stop destination for ultimate savings for buyers who are always looking for frugal offers. The website connects millions of customers to distinctive brands, most sorted retailers and restaurants online. With the presence in Canada, UK, America and Australia we help create engagement and sales for thousands of brands existing internationally.