Fashion / October 14, 2015 / By Laurie Murphy
5 clothing items that haven’t gone out of fashion since over a 100 years
Best stores and offers to buy from:
It’s surprising but true there’re some clothing items that haven’t gone out of fashion. Styles do change and return but these clothing items have sensationally been top sellers for more than 100 years.
- Jeans – 1873 (introduced by Levis Strauss and Jacob Davis) – 142 years old
- Leather waistcoats – 1800’s – Nearly 200 years.
- Tuxedos – 1880s – Over 130 years.
- Scarves – 1800’s – Over 200 years
- Hemline prom dress skirts – 1885 – 130 years.
You may also like:
Latest posts by Laurie Murphy (see all)
- End October clearance discounts on all Home and Garden items - June 23, 2017
- Here’s what to Expect from Memorial Day Sales This Year - May 25, 2017
- Cheap Alternate To Smoking Tobacco Using Our Blu Coupon Codes - October 26, 2016
Subscribe to get latest news, notification and more infomation discount
About Online Coupon Island
Online Coupon Island is the one stop destination for ultimate savings for buyers who are always looking for frugal offers. The website connects millions of customers to distinctive brands, most sorted retailers and restaurants online. With the presence in Canada, UK, America and Australia we help create engagement and sales for thousands of brands existing internationally.