6 top breakfast ideas that keep you active and fresh for the whole day
October 17, 2015 .
Start your day these top money saving deals!
Get 15% Off on All Order from American Tea Room. Top breakfast deals, tea and drinks.
Get $10 off $125 or More on All Products from the Asianfoodgrocer.com – Top Asian, Continental and other amazing food deals.
Get $5 Off on All Orders (Site-wide) fruit, chocolates, Cheese and other amazing and appetizing deals from California Delicious.
Get 10% Off on All Orders from Baja Bobs – Sugar free drinks and Cocktails.
There can be situations when a heavy breakfast makes you feel slack and low for the day ahead. You may be surprised to know but the best breakfast ideas to make you do your best are really simple to prepare.
- Honey Cereals with a cup of milk, a pancake and fruit yogurt and tea or coffee as the final drink.
- Baked chicken or turkey meat pieces with bread edible olive butter and any smoothie. Finally supplement it with a coffee or tea (optional)
- A drink of honey and lemon mixed in water and a boiled egg sandwich without mayonnaise. Tea or coffee as the final drink.
- A plain orange juice, fruit yogurt and a paprika cheese sandwich served with tea or coffee.
- A boiled egg, bread dates and a smoothie.
- Baked chicken or turkey meat pieces served with a blueberry smoothie.
You may also like these:
Get 10% Off on site wide code from Wisconsinmade for all breakfast items- special foods of cheese and dairy, Chocolates Desserts, Kringles, Meats, Snacks, and other food items.
Get 20% off on your all orders from Shop Taste of Home.com – Food Books, Food recipe books and Kitchen books.
Get 15% Off Sitewide from Mrs. Fields. Cookies, Chocolates, Cheese and other gift baskets.
Get 5% off Sitewide + Free Shipping from Smart for Life. Diet cookies and other delicious deals.
Veronica is a young and aspiring blogger; previously she was a kindergarten teacher but her love for writing on topics such as schooling, kids fashion products and other topics trending on the social media channels have given her the opportunity to write interesting blog articles on a number of general and specialized topics. Veronica likes to play online games like Counter Strike and Call of Duty. She loves to drink smoothies and is a health food crank.
Latest posts by Veronica Carlson (see all)