your personal data. The website works round the clock to safeguard and preserve
your privacy when interacting with us.
Who We Are
Online Coupon Island is a digital platform offering shopping and discount vouchers from all the popular brands/retailers. The website contains affiliate links, and when you go through them to make a purchase, we’ll get a commission. We earn those commissions for the purpose of upholding the integrity of the website and keeps it running.
What information does OnlineCouponIsland.com collect?
We collect personally identifiable information that is voluntarily provided by users like names, email addresses, and home addresses.
We collect non-personally identifiable information that is automatically collected like IP addresses and the type of web browser you are using.
If you do not want personally identifiable information to be collected, do not submit it.
If you choose to become a registered member of OnlineCouponIsland.com, you will be required to submit a valid email address and create a password for your account. In the event that you want to close your account and remove your information from the OnlineCouponIsland.com service, please send your request to help@OnlineCouponIsland.com.
How does OnlineCouponIsland.com use the information they collect?
1. Our primary goal is to enhance your experience on the OnlineCouponIsland.com website
b. Information may be used for other functions that will be described to you at the time of collection.
c. Information may be collected for third-party aggregate data. We do not link aggregate user data with personally identifiable information.
2. Non-personally identifiable information collected by OnlineCouponIsland.com is exclusively owned by OnlineCouponIsland.com.
Does OnlineCouponIsland.com share, sell or rent user information?
1. We will never sell, rent, or otherwise provide your personally identifiable information to any third-parties for marketing purposes without your permission.
2. If required by law, OnlineCouponIsland.com will disclose personally identifiable information and/or non-personally identifiable information
4. We may share non-personally identifiable information with advertisers, business affiliates, publishers, and other third parties for marketing purposes.
a. If you wish to be excluded from aggregate research, please email customer service at help@OnlineCouponIsland.com
5. OnlineCouponIsland.com is not responsible for any information you choose to share with others.
6. In the event of that OnlineCouponIsland.com is merged with a third-party entity, we reserve the right to transfer or assign the information we have collected from our user and members as part of such merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control.
7. In the unlikely event of bankruptcy, insolvency, reorganization, receivership, or assignment for the benefit of creditors, or the application of laws or equitable principles affecting creditors' rights generally, we may not be able to control how your personal information is treated, transferred, or used.
What about the websites OnlineCouponIsland.com links to?
When clicking on coupon codes or other links to merchants, you will be sent via a new Web browser window. Third-party websites may also collect information from you. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other websites. This privacy statement applied only to information collected on OnlineCouponIsland.com.
What are cookies, log files and web beacons?
1. Cookies are tiny data files which reside on your computer and allow OnlineCouponIsland.com to recognize you as a user when you return to our site using the same computer and web browser.
b. Cookies do not store personally identifiable information.
c. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser settings to decline cookies. In the event that you decline cookies, it may affect the function of some interactive features on our website.
2. Log files store various non-personally identifiable data regarding your visit such as internet protocol address (IP address), information about your browser, internet service provider (ISP),date/time stamp, referring and exit pages, platform type, and number of and identification of clicks.
a. Most websites use log files as part of the Internet communication standards
b. This information is used to analyze overall trends, diagnose problems with our server, or display content according to your preferences.
c. This anonymous information may be shared with business partners and advertisers on an aggregate and anonymous basis.
3. Web beacons are tiny graphics with a unique identifier that function similar to cookies and are used to track the online movement of web users or to access cookies.
a. Web beacons are embedded invisibly on web pages.
b. This information is used to track user navigation and usage patterns, and to show us if our content and communication is effective.
e. Web beacons do not store personally identifiable information.
f. This information may also be used by ad networks to display targeted ads.
What security precautions does OnlineCouponIsland.com take?
1. Your account information is located on a secured server behind a firewall
No method of transmission over the Internet is 100% secure. Accordingly, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to OnlineCouponIsland.com and you do so at your own risk.
2. It is your responsibility to keep your password confidential
3. In the event of a security breach, we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate proactive steps. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing. To receive this notice in writing, please email help@OnlineCouponIsland.com
Data Protection Act
The complete data of yours provided to us will be used in accordance with the legal requirements and principles. The Act gives you various rights in terms of your personal data processing. According to Article 77 of the General Data Protection Regulation, you may also make a complaint to the data regulator in the state where you work or lives in.
To gain further insight about your rights under the Act, please do visit its official website of the Act.
Updating/Removal of Personal Data
If any of your data needs to be corrected or changed, kindly inform us about the required modifications. Moreover, if you’re no longer interested in our service, notify us, we’ll remove the personal data of yours immediately. Please note, an archive copy of your data might be held by us for records and audit purposes.